Saturday, March 15, 2008

Love Hate Relationship

I was elbow deep in my new "Overhaul" line project when (I'm sure due to user error) my serger began to misbehave! That thing has always been a love hate thing for me! I love the serger when it works with and for me! Seriously one of my favorite of all sewing type devices! However, there is no other machine that makes me feel more stupid! Ah the story is long, but lets just say that I needed several lessons on stringing and restringing, and of course the little man teaching (and fixing) was saying that my model was one of the easiest to string! Ha! I will learn. I have already learned sooo much! And it is really technical and interesting. And as a stay at home mom, this is the best kind of thinking I've done in a while!

So, all this to say that my serger is unable to be resurrected by me at this time and will likely have to visit the Dr. next week. Will I put my projects on hold? Nah. I'll do all I can except serge, and when it is healthy again, I will wear it out, trying not to break it of course! For now, we're a littl on the fritz!

No comments: