Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Grand Opening!

Official Spring and Summer Preview Below



This is my most recent creation! It is a glorified pillowcase dress! And boy is it glorified! Nothing says this season like the mixing of patterns and the black and white prints! This dress particularly has already been purchased, but a similar creation will run $30.00. With matching bow add $5.00. With Monogram add $5.00.

There are no boring pillow case dresses here! And very few are exactly the same with the exception of multiples.


1 comment:

W and Js mommy said...

THIS DRESS was a HUGE success!!! All th eother moms at the party were JEALOUS!!! good thing you have this site and your cutie little card you attached to the dress---I can't wait to see my little Camryn in this dress-I can say that the things I have purchased have been high quality and sent off with extra TLC! I have LOTS of little girls in my life that I want to look SUPER CUTE....Thanks for starting a dream! I hope I can help you out---
A VERY HAPPY repeat Customer!
Beth