Friday, March 14, 2008

Diaper Wreaths!



This is another item we would love to create for you! I have made many of these all of which seem to get cuter and cuter. This one is for a shower I have tomorrow. I prefer to custom make these so that they will match the child-to-be's room or coordinate with the theme mom has chosen! Email me at TeederToddlers@gmail.com to order one for your next shower or baby gift! These are great because they are unique, personal, and practical. Even though they look too pretty, the diapers are there for use too! $25! That's for the time and labor, AND all the materials! AND it's personalized for your needs!

2 comments:

THE PEELS said...

Can I get a sister's discount on one of these when we FINALLY get pregnant??

It's a Mom Thing said...

It is precious! Can't wait to use it at the hospital and on our front door this May. Thank you so much!!!