Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What Have We Been Up To...

You haven't seen many new things here at TeederToddlers lately because we have been preparing out Work At Home Mom world for the arrival of #2, our first baby boy. I will post the pics of the custom made and Target inspired baby bedding for little man as soon as we finish putting together the rest of the room. Yes, I know...so much to do and so little time. Still, no worries. It's coming together quite nicely.

Also, I'm one for taking something that already exists and making it better and I've been doing alot of that recently. My sewing pile has actually diminished to just a few projects that I may finish this week. I have been recreating some of the "lovely nursing pajamas" that I hung onto from the last time. Laugh all you want, if you've seen nursing gowns/pj's they aren't very cute and truthfully it is even hard to improve them...but I've been doing my best.

My hubs is none to thrilled to see those surfacing around here and I'm all for fighting the frump, but I'm also all for comfort and convenience...and if any of you do the breast feeding night shift, you know how much easier these things can be. So that is where we've been.

As things get settled with our new arrival we hope to be up and running again on cute and new posting. Please note, however that when we post pics of the baby's room project, we are more than capable of doing similar things for you. if you are particular and like the custom look for your babe's room, contact us via comment and let us know. We would love to help you prepare for the joy of your own new arrival!

No comments: